Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Karan Thapar's interview of Digvijay Singh

I am tempted to write this blogpost regarding the recent Devil's Advocate episode in which Karan Thapar grills assists Digvijay Singh with the ultimate aim to create doubts about the great civil campaign meant to fight corruption.

Throughout the first segment of the show both Karan and  Digvijay indulge in what I would like to call borderline slander against Anna Hazare and the other civil Lokpal members. The interview seemed very biased to me and this is the first time I am thinking that the guest must have called out a favour from Karan Thapar and got this interview made  staged.

In any case, most intelligent viewers of Devil's Advocate are quite discerning and would be easily able to spot the deliberate points raised by Karan and the irrelevant comments by Digvijay which on the surface seem innocent and complimentary but on a subliminal level work to discredit Anna Hazare.

I am really disappointed by Karan Thapar this week.

3 comments:

Sashi said...

I am in total agreement with you. I was shocked with that episode. Far from playing Devil's Advocate he was a payed congress advocate.

Sashi said...

I am in total agreement with you. I was shocked with that episode. Far from playing Devil's Advocate he was a payed congress advocate.

Sandeep said...

10000 % agree..
I wathced that ..
and left baffled how on earth..
whats was going on man..
Assist is the right word..